Monday, January 23, 2012

Panoramic Coach Tour

Mates,
On Sunday, we had the pleasure of hopping on a 57 person bus to see the remarkable sites that London has to offer. It was quite chilly and windy, but we had a splendid time. I decided to bring my normal camera and my flip camera along to capture the afternoon. I hope you enjoy the video!

The song I featured in this video is "Out On My Own" by Gabrielle Aplin. 
I did not create the song nor do I own the rights to it. It's a great song though. 
Enjoy.

I'm going to put up some posts later this week about Chinese New Year in London, and what worked and didn't work in regards to packing (in retrospect), so look out for those! 
Cheers, 
Kelsey Elizabeth
Mates, slang, friend in New Zealand, Britain, Australia and Tasmania (Urban Dictionary).

1 comment:

  1. What a great video Kelsey and a great song! I can't wait to visit! Looks like you have acclimated yourself very well!

    ReplyDelete